Trust is important, but it is not always easy to trust. For this reason, more than our words, here are some of the comments that people have made about us. We would be delighted to be able to add yours too!
It is the fourth year that we return to the Case Catalano and the reasons are many:
– First of all, the incomparable hospitality of Ida and Carmine, they will be able to direct you and advise you on what to do in the Majella Park.
– The reception of Case Catalano for our 4-legged friends !!! Here you and your dog will be dearly welcomed, and your dog can enjoy an outdoor fenced area reserved for each apartment. The property is surrounded by nature, so you can walk with your dog safely to the meadows and the woods around. Also, inside Case
– The beautiful stone apartments are beautiful and all cared for in every detail.
– If you love walking in the Majella park, because of its location, Case Catalano offers the perfect starting point for countless excursions.
– Finally the tranquillity!!!! In the evening, when it is getting darker, you can enjoy the sight of a unique starry sky with the sounds of the forest in the background.
It was a dream! My husband and I stayed at Case Catalano 2 years ago and will definitely be back. An immersion in the almost surreal nature, in a position from which you can do dozens of magnificent excursions (you should visit the unmissable surrounding hermitages) and visit beautiful countries. Each apartment has its own outdoor barbecue, so every night we dined under the stars in a unique silence. The hosts’ hospitality is delicious. The apartments are very clean and furnished with great taste. It was an experience that we hope to be able to repeat very soon.
The houses are ancient sheep-farming buildings renovated with taste and elegance, sheltered from a forest and away from confusion and noise.
They were an ideal starting point to explore the Maiella Park (of which there are many interesting destinations within a few kilometres) and the Gran Sasso Park (Campo Imperatore is a little further away but it is truly a lovely place) and to learn more about Abruzzo in general, thanks to the advices of Ida and Carmine who have proved to be very welcoming and nice people.